Mongolia has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) for the Mongolia Emergency Relief and Employment Support Project (MERESP). Under the Project, the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection (MLSP) is seeking to recruit a qualified Senior IT Specialist to carry out technical assistance to MLSP for the LMIS/eJob platform System Integrator of Design, Development, Operation and Maintenance.
SCOPE OF WORK:
The consultant will perform tasks specified in the terms of reference and play an active role in ensuring a proper coordination of tasks between MLSP, General Office for Labor and Social Welfare Service (GOLWS), Korean IT firm and the System Integrator (SI) to achieve the desired objectives.
CONSULTANT’S QUALIFICATIONS/ SELECTION CRITERIA
- B.Tech/B.E Degree in IT/Computer Science or in the equivalent field; MCA/ME/M.Tech in an equivalent field is preferred.
- Eight years of professional work experience in the area of Information Technology (IT);
- Demonstrated experience of working as a System Analyst/Team Leader in at least 2 (two) MIS/IT development and implementation project of similar size and nature is a must;
- Proven experience of system design, development and implementation, system testing, training of users, intersectoral database management, business automation system development;
- Specific work experience in IT development of public sector organizations (preferably human resources and social sector)
- Knowledge in the area of design and implementation of MIS for cash transfer programs, Labour information management system, Human Resource Management Information System, G2P Payment systems, Social Security or similar nature would be an additional advantage;
- Should have a strong knowledge of system analysis, RDBMS concepts, and IT project implementation life cycle;
- Knowledge of technology such as PHP, ASP.Net, Windows applications, CSS, HTML, C#.net, MVC framework, Database (MySQL/Oracle/MS SQL);
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience in working with team and team-building spirit;
- Ability to analyze business processes and provides technical solutions.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Participate in project discussion/analysis.
- Learning and using new technologies Research & Development
- Good command in English language in written and oral is a must.
Preference shall be given to the candidate experienced in a similar job as mentioned in the Scope of Work.
The consultancy period will be from July 16 , 2021 on a full time basis. The total number of months for the consultancy is expected to 12 months over the course of the contract duration with possible extension.
If you possess the above qualifications, please submit the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or room #502, MLSP before 17 pm on June 30, 2021.
- Cover letter indicating why she/he considers her/himself suitable for the position,
- Detailed CV highlighting relevant skills/experience,
- Copy of diplomas or certificates and,
- 2 reference letters from previous last two employers
Incomplete applications would not be considered and ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted. The submitted documents will not be returned to the applicants.
Address: Room #502, Ministry of Labor and Social Protection, Government Building 2 Chingeltei District, 4th khoroo, United Nation’s Street-5 Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
CLICK HERE FOR THE TERMS OF REFERENCE