Mongolia has received a credit from the International Development Association for the Mongolia Emergency Relief and Employment Support Project. Under the project, the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection (MLSP) is seeking to recruit a qualified Senior IT specialist to carry out Technical assistance to the MLSP for improving the eJob platform during the guaranteed period.
SCOPE OF WORK:
The consultant will review and check a detailed work plan for the warranty period of the "ejob" platform, and provide clear recommendations to improve the completeness of the system.
CONSULTANT’S QUALIFICATIONS/ SELECTION CRITERIA
Education: B.Tech/B.E Degree in IT/Computer Science or in the equivalent field; MCA/ME/M.Tech in an equivalent field is preferred;
- Eight years of professional work experience in the area of Information Technology (IT);
- Demonstrated experience of working as a System Analyst/Team Leader in at least 2 (two) MIS/IT development and implementation project of similar size and nature is a must;
- Proven experience in system design, development, and implementation, system testing, training of users, intersectoral database management, and business automation system development;
CONTRACT DURATION: The consultancy period will be from April 15, 2023, to December 31, 2023. The total number of days for the consultancy is expected to be 20 days. (5days*4 quarters)
The consultant will be selected in accordance with the World Bank Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers dated July 2016 (Revised November 2017 and August 2018). The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraphs 3.14-3.23 of the World Bank Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers dated July 2016, setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest and eligibility.
If you possess the above qualifications, please submit the following documents via email or the below address:
- Cover letter indicating why she/he considers her/himself suitable for the position,
- Detailed CV highlighting relevant skills/experience,
- Copy of diplomas or certificates and,
- 2 reference letters from the previous two employers.
Download: TERMS OF REFERENCE
Address: Mongolia Emergency Relief and Employment Support Project, room # 501, San Business Center, Prime Minister Amar’s Street, 8th Khoroo, Sukhbaatar district, 14200, Ulaanbaatar City, Mongolia.
Phone: +(976) 75057570;
Application deadline: 18:00, April 24, 2023